Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Procedures
It is strictly forbidden for any person to use any of the services made available by OptionStarsGlobal for money laundering purposes, theft, financial fraud or any other illegal activities whatsoever. To use the OptionStarsGlobal website is to implicitly agree to uphold the brand’s commitment to legal, honest and transparent trading without exception.
OptionStarsGlobal follows best-practice Anti-Money Laundering Procedures (AML) at all times and reserves the right to refuse service to any individual/s suspected of entering into or with the intention of entering into illegal activities. We also reserve the right to suspend and close the accounts of those who do not follow all terms and conditions laid out by OptionStarsGlobal, withholding funds and reversing transactions when and where illegitimate activity is detected.
Our AML policy requires states that:
- All requested information must be provided by members at the time of registration.
- Proof of address (e.g. cable bill, water bill, bank statement) shall be requested before deposit
- If requested, additional documentation for identity verification must be provided.
- Withdrawals may only be made by the individual under whose name the account was opened in the first place.
- Accounts are strictly non-transferable without exception.
- If an account is opened, credited and utilized by way of bank wire transfers, this is the only method by which withdrawals can be made. The name of the bank account holder must match that of the OptionStarsGlobal account.
- When credit or debit cards are used for deposits, withdrawals may only be made by the individual whose name appears on the card used.
- One person may open only one account with OptionStarsGlobal – accounts opened with false names or duplicate accounts of any type will be frozen and closed.
- In the event that additional proof of identity is requested though cannot be provided by the member, accounts may be frozen indefinitely and all winnings withheld.
For more information or should you have any concerns with regard to our AML procedures, get in touch with our service team today on +44 203 769 09 14, or drop us an email anytime at [email protected].