- Additional information may also be collected by our website, including the logged activities of our members along with dates and times of visits, IP addresses, language settings, web browser choice and more. Our website may also install cookies on your computer – small files which log and save personal preferences in order to improve the overall user experience for future visits. Our cookies will not harm your computer and can be deleted anytime by entering the ‘Settings’ menu on your chosen web browser.
- Any personal information retained by OptionStarsGlobal will never be shared with or made available of any other party without your prior consent, with the exceptions of the following circumstances:
- i) The information is required by another company owned and operated by OptionStarsGlobal
- ii) The information was publicly known before being provided/submitted
iii) The information becomes publicly known after submission
- iv) We are required by law to disclose your personal information by and to the relevant authorities, though advance notice will be provided when and where possible
- v) The information must be disclosed for protection of our rights
- vi) The information is developed independently by us, not in reference to the personal data submitted by members
- For the prevention of unauthorized access, maximization of data accuracy and to ensure all information is used appropriately, OptionStarsGlobal operates a wide variety of high-level physical and electronic security systems for the total protection of its customers’ interests.
- Use of OptionStarsGlobal’ membership services and its website in general are restricted to individuals over the age of 18 years. No part of the site or any of its services have been designed to appeal to minors.
- Cookies can be blocked and all marketing materials can be opted out of upon request.
New Markets S.A address is Novasage Chambers, Level 2, CCCS Building, Beach Road, Apia, Samoa